Apart from the regular SCA entry policies we draw your attention to the following;
COVID policy – This will be enforced as setout through the Kingdom COVID Response Plan. To be clear, this means attendees must be fully vaccinated or have a medical exemption. If you are showing any symptoms, do not attend. If bookings must be cancelled due to Mundane Border closures or isolation requirements, we will issue a full refund.
Filming / Cameras – There will be cameras present on site. There may be live streaming of specific activities to the SCA’s social media pages.
Recycling – This year we will see the introduction of recycling at the event.
There will be a clearly defined area for this with plenty of signage to help members identify which items should be placed in which bin. Further more, in addition to the general recycling, “cash for containers” will be utilised with the money going back to the Barony. Which means every time you recycle specific cans/bottles/cartons at the event you’ll be helping fund the next event or asset purchase.
- All lawful directions from the Steward team or their Officers are to be followed.
- Dispose of all waste in bins provided.
- No smoking in tents or within 5m of tents. Ensure no smoke is blown into adjacent tents depending on the wind direction.
- Payment is due at the very latest one week before the event. All payments will be reconciled at or before that date. Failure to comply with this may result in booking cancellation and or food cancellation.
- Preferred payment method is via electronic transfer. Please ensure your reference number is included in the description.
See the Event Prices page for more details about prices and deadlines.
Please fill in the booking form above. If there are any queries, please email the bookings officer.
Once you have made your booking, an automated booking confirmation will be send to your provided email address. Please confirm your booking details are correct on the PDF attached to the email, contact the bookings officer if there are any issues.
The PDF attached to your booking confirmation email contains your payment instructions. Payments can be made as soon as you have received your confirmation email and ensured all the details are correct. If there are any issues or questions about your booking you can reply to your confirmation email.
Paying by cash is primarily available for those international visitors who may not be able to pay electronically. It is important for the safety of our members that as little cash as possible is taken at the gate, and we prefer payments to be made electronically where possible. If you are an international visitor needing to pay by cash, let the bookings officer know after following the instructions above.